Cable seals are the ultimate tamper-evident security solution for a variety of applications. Made from high-quality die-cast aluminum and galvanized steel, these seals are strong, durable, and resistant to tampering.
It commonly serve a perfect solution for a variety of security applications, including:
- Securing shipping containers
- Locking doors and gates
- Protecting equipment and machinery
- Preventing theft and vandalism
- Ensuring the integrity of products and materials
Most cable seals are easy to use and can be applied to a variety of objects. Simply place the seal around the object to be secured, lock it in place, and cut off any excess cable. The welded tip makes it easy to lock the seal, and the unraveling cable makes it impossible to re-lock the seal without obvious signs of tampering.
Besides, it is available in a variety of lengths and diameters to suit all requirements. The cable length is available from 20cm to 400cm with cable diameter of 1.5mm to 5mm. Once the it is lock, it can only be remove by a cable cutter.
Benefits of Using Cable Seals:
- Tamper-evident: Designed to prevent tampering. If someone tries to break or remove the seal, it will be obvious that the seal has been tampered with.
- High quality: Made from high-quality materials and are designed to last.
- Customizable: Can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- Affordable: Best cost-effective security solution.
Where to Use:
Cable seals can be used to secure a variety of items, including:
- Shipping containers
How to Choose:
When choosing, there are a few factors to consider, including:
- The size and weight of the object you are securing
- The level of security you need
- The environment in which the seal will be used
Contact us today to learn more about our cable seals and how they can help you protect your assets.